At Marshal Yarn our mission is to stay most customer centric company; to build a place where yarn businesses can come to find and discover right partner for their need of sourcing /selling yarn. We endeavor to build that by giving customers more of what they want at appropriate prices, wide range of selection, reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient local experience.
Marshal Yarn was established with passion to become preferred partner for yarn agency. With 35 years of experience of our company founder Mr. Dilip Jawale in this business arena, Marshal Yarn continues to consolidate its position in the cotton yarn market as a brand recognized for its reliability and transparency.
At present we serve clientele across Americas, Asia & Europe. China being our prominent marketplace our clients are located across 20 countries.
DILIP JAWALE Founder, Marshal Yarn
Our founder Mr. Dilip has taken responsibility of strengthening and shaping the marketing and sales activities. He works closely with all business partners and their purchase/ sales teams to identify and pursue business opportunities. His team of experts supplements the efforts of the execution teams through enhanced domain capabilities. Dilip is also recognized for his ability to rapidly analyze market trends.
Prior to founding Marshal Yarn, Dilip held key positions over a 20-year stint at various organizations across production, purchase & sales vertical.
Dilip graduated in engineering in Textile from VJTI, Mumbai in the year 1980. Beyond office, he is a passionate social activist.
As a founding principle we believe our growth is directly depending upon growth of our buyers & suppliers. Highlights of our services are as under:
1. Develop buyer-supplier relationship to build mutual trust and thereby reducing both sourcing/ cost for buyer & selling cost for supplier.
2. Thereby Reduce quality issues since both buyer and supplier are well aware of the other party requirements & offerings.
3. We understand importance of delivery of goods on time. Especially now that market fundamentals change rapidly we continuously push supplier and ensure goods are delivered on time for buyer to take it forward.
4. We wish our buyer to focus on his core activity of using material so we always try to provide documents such that clearance of goods is hassle free for our buyer. Understanding documentation requirement and ensuring concerned persons at supplier end are well aware and follow necessary practices.
5. We always ensure quality requirement of buyer is known to us before any confirmation of any business. Then search for right source and ensure goods are manufactured as per the requirement. Random inspections are carried out to ensure quality of goods is consistent.
6. Yet if buyer faces any problem in using the material then concerned person at our associate office in buyer's country immediately visits the factory and tries to work out the solution amicably between buyer & supplier.
7. Sharing information is crux in today's world to take right decision for both buyer & supplier. Once this information is available to them then they can take decision to buy/sell with ease. We try to provide as much information as we can pass, more information as per our partners need may also be fetched from our market sources.
8. All the requirements of our partner are attended and resolved by our office staff. Our people centric approach to attend every issue gives us an edge above system based solutions that create trouble for our partners. Dedicated personnel ensures feel good factor for our clients and assurance that issue is escalated with immediate effect.
9. As a policy we ensure all the requirements of buyer are well understood by supplier while confirming business. This ensures desired results for the benefit of everyone. All requirements of quality & shipments are fetched at early stage so that supplier can provide desired results.
Our product portfolio includes fiber, yarn, fabrics and comber noil. Cotton being our preferred commodity till date, we are diversifying our expansion in polyester, viscose and blended products through other channels.
FIBER Indian origin Raw Cotton; Shankar 6, bunny & MCU 5
YARN Open End, Carded, Combed and Compact yarn for both Weaving & Knitting applications. Yarns are made from Indian cotton, organic cotton, African Cotton (CMIA), Australian Cotton & American Cotton. Melange yarn, Gassed & Gassed mercerized are also available.
FABRIC Fabric, Woven & Knitted Grey Fabric, Denim fabric
|Variety||States||Staple Length (mm)||Micronaire Value||Strength G/Tex (ICC)||Strength GPT (HVI)|
|V - 797||Gujrat||22 - 24||4.9 - 5.6||16 - 17||22|
|Jayadhar||Karnataka||22 - 24||4.0 - 5.0||17 - 18||23|
|Y - 1||Maharahstra/Madhya Pradesh||23 - 25||3.5 - 4.9||18 - 20||24|
|J - 34 Saw Ginned||Punjab/Haryana/Rajsthan||24 - 26.5||3.5 - 4.9||19 - 21||26|
|NHH - 44||Maharashtra||24 - 26||3.5 - 4.9||19 - 20||25|
|L.R.A||Maharashtra/Tamilnadu/Karnataka/Madhya Pradesh/Andhra Pradesh||25 - 27||3.5 - 4.9||19 - 21||25|
|H-4/MECH 1||Maharashtra/Madhya Pradesh/Andhra Pradesh||27 - 29||3.5 - 4.9||20 - 22||27|
|Shankar 6||Gujrat||27.5 - 29.5||3.5 - 4.9||21 - 23||28|
|Bunny/Brahma||Maharashtra/Madhya Pradesh/Andhra Pradesh/Karnataka||29 - 32||3.5 - 4.5||22 - 24||29|
|MCU-5||Maharashtra/Andhra Pradesh/Tamilnadu/Orissa||32 - 34||3.2 - 3.7||23-25||30|
|DCH-32||Madhyapradesh/Karnataka/Tamilnadu||34 - 36||2.8 -3.3||24 - 29||32|
|Suvin||Tamilnadu||38 - 40||2.9 - 3.2||30 - 32||38|
|Parameter||20/1 Carded Knitting||32/1 Carded Knitting||32/2 Carded Knitting||21/1 Carded Weaving||32/1 Carded Weaving||40/1 Carded Weaving||30/2 Carded Weaving|
|Actual Count||19.98 - 20||32 - 32.5||16 - 16.9||21.10 - 21.50||32.2 - 32.5||40.2 - 40.5||15 - 15.20|
|Count CV %||1.4 - 1.5||1.28 - 1.5||1.10 - 1.30||1.20 - 1.50||1.26 - 1.5||1.4 - 1.5||1.26 - 1.5|
|CSP||2300 - 2400||2300 - 2550||2500 - 2750||2700 - 2900||2600 - 2750||2550 - 2600||2400 - 2700|
|U%||9.5 - 11||11.8 - 12.5||8 - 9.5||10.77 - 11.20||11.6 - 12.1||11.85 - 13.2||8 - 9.1|
|Thin(-50%)||1 - 5||0 - 2||0||0 - 2||5 - 9||5 - 12||0|
|Thick(+50%)||90 - 94||15 - 250||7 - 16.8||92 - 135||179 - 270||250 - 380||8 - 18|
|Neps(+200%)||95 - 130||365 - 475||16.8 - 18||102 - 160||400 - 470||550 - 800||15 - 32|
|Total IPI||190 - 240||540 - 700||25 - 33.6||194 - 281||620 - 750||800 - 1200||25 - 40|
|R.K.M||14.6 - 14.9||15.30 - 19||16.12 - 17.74||17.5 - 19.93||17.2 - 18.5||16.45 - 17||16.36 - 18|
|Hairiness||6.50 - 8.5||7 - 7.5||7.5 - 7.8|
|Parameter||20/1 Combed Knitting||26/1 Combed Knitting||32/1 Combed Knitting||40/1 Combed Knitting|
|Actual Count||19.9 - 20||26.00||31.89 - 32||39.85 - 40.2|
|Count CV %||1.25 - 1.4||1.02 - 1.32||1.02 - 1.30||1.3 - 1.5|
|CSP||2450 - 2650+||2550 - 2700||2300 - 2550||2400 - 2600|
|U%||2400 - 2600||8.59 - 9.30||9.5 - 10.2||9.59 - 11|
|Thin(-50%)||0||0||0 - 0.5||0|
|Thick(+50%)||4 to 7||9.5 - 28||15 - 35||17 - 65|
|Neps(+200%)||12 to 15||23.2 - 48||48 - 65||56 - 99|
|Total IPI||18 - 22||32.8 - 68||70 - 90||74 - 150|
|R.K.M||17 to 18.9||16.5 - 17.38||17.8 - 19.16||15.50 - 17.02|
|Hairiness||7.8 - 8||6.55 - 7||6.3 - 6.5||5.9 - 7|
Marshal Yarn is registered firm in India, with its registered office in Mumbai, India.
Our associate offices are in Hong Kong, Guangzhou China, Busan Korea, Italy, Turkey, Guatemala and Argentina.